Texas Hill Country Caesar Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 poblano peppers roasted, seeded, and peeled
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonaise
- 1 lime zested
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 6 tablespoon(s) parmesan shredded
- 3 romaine hearts thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro leaves
- blue corn chips broken
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lime zest and juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Combine romaine, cilantro, poblanos and dressing. Toss until coated evenly. Top with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Hill Country Caesar Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads