I serve this over cream cheese & add pumpkin pie spice to it. Yummy!
Texas Cranberry Chutney
This recipe goes with Pork Tenderloin on Cornmeal Biscuits
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Drain pineapple well; pat dry with paper towels.
- Stir together pineapple and next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat, and stir in jalapeño and green onions. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments