- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
How to Make It
Drain pineapple well; pat dry with paper towels.
Stir together pineapple and next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat, and stir in jalapeño and green onions. Cover and chill until ready to serve.