Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 15 oz Black Beans drained
- 1 Red or Yellow pepper seeded & diced
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) jalapeno pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin or more
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and gently mix. Chill 1-2 hrs before serving if you can wait that long.
- This recipe will get "juicy" if you store in the fridge, just keep mixing before you serve and eat it until its all gone.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Soulista1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Caviar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads