Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can(s) black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 can(s) black beans, drained
- 1 can(s) white shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 jar(s) pimentos, drained
- 1 cup(s) green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) jalapeno peppers, diced
- 3/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Rinse the first 5 ingredients and drain well. Combine the first 5 ingredients with the green peppers, onions and jalapeño pepper. In a separate bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, oil, water, black pepper and salt, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the bean mixture. Marinate for 24 hours and drain before serving.
- Serve with Tostitos Chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SherryK1858 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes