Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) cooked black-eyed peas (2 15oz cans) rinsed and drained
- 8 green onions (just the green parts) thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers (stems and seeds removed) finely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper (seeds and stems removed) diced
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together the black-eyed peas, green onions, cilantro, chopped jalapeno, tomatoes, bell pepper, and garlic.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and cumin. Pour over the black-eyed peas mixture. Stir to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Best chilled for several hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MargaretK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Caviar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers