Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vingar
- 1 can(s) Black Eyed Peas
- 1 can(s) Navy Beans (Or Black Beans)
- 1 jar(s) Pimientos
- 1 Colored Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 red onions Chopped
- 1 Mango (Or Fresh Peach) Chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Fresh Cilantro
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Canned Corn
- Drain and Mix toghether 1 can black eyed peas, 1 can navy beans, and 1 jar chopped pimientos.
- Add 1 colored bell pepper, 1/2 C. red onion, and 1 mango, 1/3 C. fresh Cilantro, 1.5 C. frozen canned Corn.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients seperately and toss with beans and veggies.
- Refrigerate 12 hrs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Caviar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers