Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Black eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 2 can(s) White shoepeg corn drained
- 1 can(s) Rotel
- 1 can(s) jalapeno peppers chopped
- 3 ounce(s) Pimento diced and drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic minced
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 2 whole(s) Bell peppers chopped
- 1-2 cup(s) Wishbone Italian dressing
- Mix all ingredients. Allow to marinate several hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Caviar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers