Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 jalepeno peppers, chopped
- 15 ounce(s) can of black beans, drained
- 15 ounce(s) can of black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch(es) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Good Seasons Italian Dressing
- 1 bunch(es) green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground corriander
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl, cover & chill approx. 2 hours. Serve w Tostios Scoops.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JSaxon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Caviar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers