Made according to directions. Left in frige for 5 hours to let flavours meld. Brits ate it all. Served with blue tortilla chips.
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-oz.) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/4-oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 (16-oz.) jar salsa
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
- Stir together all ingredients except cilantro; pour into airtight container. Refrigerate several hours before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Texas Caviar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers