Quick and easy to prepare for family gatherings.
Texan Style Slow Roasted Brisket
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 pound(s) fresh brisket
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1.5 cup(s) beef broth
- Make rub of the first 7 ingredirnts, and apply to roast. Brown meat w/ oil. Place in crockpot w/ broth. Cook on low 6-8 hours, or until tender. Consider adding 1 tablespoon liquid smoke to broth.
- Variation, substitute half of broth with cola, root beer, or Dunkel beer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gary00 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes