Tex Mex Tortilla Pockets
2 Tbsp. oil, divided 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Medium Salsa 1/2 cup frozen corn 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro 1/4 tsp. ground cumin 6 flour tortillas (8 inch) 3/4 cup canned TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans 1 egg, beaten
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil divided
- 1/2 pound(s) chicken breasts cut into 1/2inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) Mexican Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) Frozen Corn
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 6 Flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup(s) Refried beans
- 1 egg beaten
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- HEAT 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 min. or until done. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese, salsa, corn, cilantro and cumin.
- SPREAD tortillas with beans. Spoon chicken mixture down centers of tortillas. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then fold bottom over filling and once again to make rectangular packet. Brush top edge with egg; press onto packet to seal. Place, seam-sides down, on baking sheet; brush with remaining oil.
- BAKE 20 min. or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chaseandcjsmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tex Mex Tortilla Pockets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes