Tex-mex summer squash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) Onion Finely chopped
- 2 1/4 pound(s) Squash Quartered slice crosswise (10 cups)
- 1 (4oz) can(s) green chilies
- 4 1/2 can(s) jalapeno peppers Chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Extra sharp cheddar cheese Grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 cup(s) Salsa
- 4 Scallions Sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onions Chopped
- Preheat oven 400. 9x13 cooking spray combine squash chilies onion jalepenos & 3/4 c cheese mix. Sprinkle flour toss to coat. Spread baking dish cover w/ foil bake 35-45 min. Spoon salsa over sprinkle rest of cheese. Bake uncovered until golden 20-30 min. Optoinal sprinkle scallions & red onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annarichiusa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tex-mex summer squash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles