Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Green pepper Chopped
- 15 ounce(s) Black beans Drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 cup(s) Chunky salsa
- 1 cup(s) Tomato sauce
- 8 ounce(s) spaghetti Prepared
- 1 cup(s) Pepper jack cheese Grated
- In a large, deep skillet, brown beef over medium heat. When meat is half cooked, add the onion and pepper; cook till meat is done. drain, then add black beans, chilli powder and cumin; blend well. Stir in salsa and tomato sauce; blend well. Bring mixture to a slow boil, stirring often. Serve over prepared pasta and top each serving with a few tablespoons of grated cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitkatqt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tex-Mex Spaghetti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes