i cut recipe in half. added chili powder also. it was perfect for a 1.5# pork tenderloin that i grilled. added olive oil and lime juice to make a paste then rubbed on. had A LOT of zing! but once the pork was in a tortilla with the fixings, it didn't taste so spicy and it was great!!
Tex Mex Seasoning Blend
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a jar. Shake until blended. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Great on fajitas, pork chops or chicken, or to add a quick kick to eggs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tex Mex Seasoning Blend Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes