- 1 (16-ounce) jar mild salsa
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (28-ounce) bag frozen cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 2 (19-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup sauce mixture on the bottom of a lightly greased 2-quart oval or 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Top evenly with frozen cheese ravioli. Layer with black beans, chopped cilantro, green onions, and remaining sauce mixture; top evenly with shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 350° for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Remove foil, and bake 5 more minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.