I love anything Mexican and these were no exception. Positively fabulous. I used coupons for the cheese and tomatoes that I got from printablecouponsanddeals.com and that made it super cheap. I didn't have any yellow tomato though, kinda iffy on that.
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $1.73
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 808
- Fat: 47g
- Saturated fat: 18g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 66g
- Fiber: 11g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces Mexican blend shredded cheese (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup diced red tomato
- 1/2 cup diced yellow tomato
- 1 1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1 cup jarred green or red salsa cilantro, for garnish
- Arrange oven rack in bottom of oven, and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place 2 tortillas on each of 2 large baking sheets. Sprinkle 1/3 cup beans and 1/2 cup cheese on each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Bake 1 sheet at a time until edges are browned and cheese is bubbly, about 8 minutes. Cut into quarters, top with tomato, guacamole and salsa. Garnish with cilantro.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes