- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces Mexican blend shredded cheese (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup diced red tomato
- 1/2 cup diced yellow tomato
- 1 1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1 cup jarred green or red salsa cilantro, for garnish
- calories 808
- fat 47 g
- satfat 18 g
- protein 30 g
- carbohydrate 66 g
- fiber 11 g
- cholesterol 73 mg
- sodium 1 mg
How to Make It
Arrange oven rack in bottom of oven, and preheat oven to 450°F.
Place 2 tortillas on each of 2 large baking sheets. Sprinkle 1/3 cup beans and 1/2 cup cheese on each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Bake 1 sheet at a time until edges are browned and cheese is bubbly, about 8 minutes. Cut into quarters, top with tomato, guacamole and salsa. Garnish with cilantro.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.