I think this recipe is great. It's fun and easy to make and all the flavors work well together. I left out the celery and didn't miss it at all. 2 thumbs up!
Tex-Mex Mini Meatloaves
More From Southern Living
Bake: 47 Minutes
- 1 pound fresh chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-oz.) can whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup finely crushed nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips
- 1 cup frozen diced onion, red and green bell pepper, and celery
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Toppings: guacamole, sour cream, salsa
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Gently combine first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl. Press mixture into 16 lightly greased muffin pan cups. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips and McCormick Fajitas Seasoning Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note