I think this recipe is great. It's fun and easy to make and all the flavors work well together. I left out the celery and didn't miss it at all. 2 thumbs up!
Tex-Mex Mini Meatloaves
More From Southern Living
Bake: 47 Minutes
- 1 pound fresh chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-oz.) can whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup finely crushed nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips
- 1 cup frozen diced onion, red and green bell pepper, and celery
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Toppings: guacamole, sour cream, salsa
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Gently combine first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl. Press mixture into 16 lightly greased muffin pan cups. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips and McCormick Fajitas Seasoning Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes