Tex Mex Mac and Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 poblano peppers
- 1lb macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 all purpose flour
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups 12 oz chredded monterrey jack cheese divided
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded parm cheese
- Broil peppers and peal
- melt butter over low heat, whisk in flour till smooth, cook one minute whisk constantly, gradually whisk in cream and milk, cook over medium heat whisking constantly 5 min or until thick bubly, stir in 2 3/4 cups MJ cheese, goat cheese and salt till smooth, stir in roasted chilis and macaroni
- Spoon mixture into 13x9 in greesed baking pan, top evenly with italian bread crumbs and italian cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 40 min, remove from oven, sprinkle with 1/4 cup monterey cheese, broil for 3-5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Blandford and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tex Mex Mac and Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables