Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 pound(s) tomatoes chopped
- 2 Kirby cucumbers (about 1/2 pound) peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small poblano pepper chopped
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) pepitas
- cilantro sprigs
- warm flour tortillas
- In a blender, working in batches, puree the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell and poblano peppers and onion, transferring the mixture to a bowl as you work
- Stir in the lime juice, oil, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and refreigerate until chilled, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide among bowls and top with the sour cream, pepitas and cilantro. Serve with the tortillas, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aislinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes