Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 pound(s) tomatoes chopped
- 2 Kirby cucumbers (about 1/2 pound) peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small poblano pepper chopped
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) pepitas
- cilantro sprigs
- warm flour tortillas
- In a blender, working in batches, puree the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell and poblano peppers and onion, transferring the mixture to a bowl as you work
- Stir in the lime juice, oil, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and refreigerate until chilled, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide among bowls and top with the sour cream, pepitas and cilantro. Serve with the tortillas, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aislinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note