- 1/2 cup bottled chipotle salsa (such as Pace)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices red onion (about 1 large)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup bottled chipotle salsa
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- calories 547
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 16.1 g
- satfat 5.6 g
- monofat 7.3 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 33.9 g
- carbohydrate 65.5 g
- fiber 5.5 g
- cholesterol 59 mg
- iron 6.3 mg
- sodium 685 mg
- calcium 73 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Remove the steak and vegetables from bag; discard marinade. Place the steak and the vegetables on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 7 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Cut peppers into thin strips. Cut onion slices in half.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide steak, bell peppers, and onion evenly among tortillas; roll up. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon chipotle salsa and 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro. Serve immediately.