Tex-Mex Fiesta Steak
2006 Cook-Off Finalist.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Grill: 12 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 1 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Mexican Oregano Leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Black Peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 (1-inch-thick) BEEF Top Sirloin Steaks (about 6 oz. each)
- PAM Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Guacamole Butter
- Fiesta Black Bean Salsa
- 1. Stir together first 10 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. Trim fat from steaks; add steaks to marinade, turning to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally, or, if desired, let stand at room temperature up to 2 hours.
- 2. Remove steaks from marinade. Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat, and boil 2 minutes.
- 3. Heat a grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Grill steaks 5 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness, basting occasionally with marinade.
- 4. Remove steaks from grill pan, and place on a serving plate. Dollop each with Guacamole Butter. Spoon Fiesta Black Bean Salsa around steaks, and serve immediately with remaining Guacamole Butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note