- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 1 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Mexican Oregano Leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Black Peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 (1-inch-thick) BEEF Top Sirloin Steaks (about 6 oz. each)
- PAM Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Guacamole Butter
- Fiesta Black Bean Salsa
How to Make It
Stir together first 10 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. Trim fat from steaks; add steaks to marinade, turning to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally, or, if desired, let stand at room temperature up to 2 hours.
Remove steaks from marinade. Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat, and boil 2 minutes.
Heat a grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Grill steaks 5 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness, basting occasionally with marinade.
Remove steaks from grill pan, and place on a serving plate. Dollop each with Guacamole Butter. Spoon Fiesta Black Bean Salsa around steaks, and serve immediately with remaining Guacamole Butter.