Tex Mex Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) bean dip
- 1 carton(s) guacamole (avocado) dip
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 3 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 can(s) pitted ripe olives chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 package(s) tortilla chips
- Combine sour cream, mayo, & taco mix.
- Layer: Spread bean dip onto large platter. On top, spread guacamole dip and spread sour cream mixture on top of that. Cover layers with tomatoes, olives, & onions. Top with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brookshire2237 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tex Mex Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers