Tex Mex Dip
Excellent mexican dip. Serve as an appetizer.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) bean dip
- 1 carton(s) guacamole (avocado) dip
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 3 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 can(s) pitted ripe olives chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 package(s) tortilla chips
- Combine sour cream, mayo, & taco mix.
- Layer: Spread bean dip onto large platter. On top, spread guacamole dip and spread sour cream mixture on top of that. Cover layers with tomatoes, olives, & onions. Top with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brookshire2237 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tex Mex Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers