Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Try this easy 5 ingredient Tex-Mex Chili. Hot chili beans and salsa give this dish some heat. Serve with cornbread or rolls for a hearty supper.
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1 15-oz. can hot chili beans
- 1 15 1/2 oz. can kidney beans
- 1 12-oz. jar salsa
- 1 1 1/4 oz. pkg. chili seasoning mix
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large stockpot; add 1/2 to one cup water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes