Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) green salsa
- 3 cup(s) leftover cooked turkey shredded
- 4-6 ounce(s) lightly salted tortilla chips
- 1 cup(s) low-fat sour cream
- 2 cup(s) jalapeno monteray jack cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- (1) Heat oven to 425 degrees. In saucepan, heat 1 Tbsp canola oil over medium heat. Add salsa and heat to simmering.
- (2) Spray large deep ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of salsa on bottom of skillet. Add 1 cup shredded turkey, 1/3 of the chips, 1/3 cup of the sour cream, 2/3 cup of cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- (3) Bake for 10 mins until hot & cheese has melted. Top with cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note