Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) green salsa
- 3 cup(s) leftover cooked turkey shredded
- 4-6 ounce(s) lightly salted tortilla chips
- 1 cup(s) low-fat sour cream
- 2 cup(s) jalapeno monteray jack cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- (1) Heat oven to 425 degrees. In saucepan, heat 1 Tbsp canola oil over medium heat. Add salsa and heat to simmering.
- (2) Spray large deep ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of salsa on bottom of skillet. Add 1 cup shredded turkey, 1/3 of the chips, 1/3 cup of the sour cream, 2/3 cup of cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- (3) Bake for 10 mins until hot & cheese has melted. Top with cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes