BRAND WINNER OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Bacon.
Southern Living JANUARY 2006
1. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan lightly with cooking spray.
2. Unroll pizza crust; press or pat onto prepared pan. Lightly coat dough with cooking spray; sprinkle with cumin.
3. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or just until crust begins to brown. Remove from oven, and reduce oven temperature to 375°.
4. Spread salsa evenly over crust; sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese. Layer with chicken and next 5 ingredients.
5. Bake at 375° for 9 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Slice avocado. Squeeze lime over slices. Arrange slices in a spoke design on pizza; dollop with sour cream, and sprinkle evenly with cilantro.
Go to full version of