Tex-Mex Chicken-and-Bacon Pizza
More From Southern Living
Bake: 19 Minutes
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup black bean-and-corn salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup diced seeded plum tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mexican four-cheese blend
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, sliced and seeded
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lime, halved
- Sour cream
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan lightly with cooking spray.
- 2. Unroll pizza crust; press or pat onto prepared pan. Lightly coat dough with cooking spray; sprinkle with cumin.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or just until crust begins to brown. Remove from oven, and reduce oven temperature to 375°.
- 4. Spread salsa evenly over crust; sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese. Layer with chicken and next 5 ingredients.
- 5. Bake at 375° for 9 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 6. Slice avocado. Squeeze lime over slices. Arrange slices in a spoke design on pizza; dollop with sour cream, and sprinkle evenly with cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note