Transfer the baked wraps to insulated or plastic foam coolers to keep warm. These handheld breakfast sandwiches are easy to eat--just peel away the foil.
Southern Living JULY 2007
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and green onions, and sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in ham, and cook 2 more minutes or until thoroughly heated.
2. Whisk together eggs and pepper. Pour egg mixture over ham mixture in skillet. Cook, without stirring, over medium heat until eggs begin to set on bottom. Gently stir to break up eggs. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are thickened and moist. (Do not overstir.) Spoon egg mixture into a large bowl; let cool 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut 10 (12-inch) aluminum foil squares.
4. Spread 2 Tbsp. beans down center of each tortilla; top each with 1/4 cup egg mixture, and sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. cheese. Roll up tortillas; wrap each tightly in a piece of foil, and crimp edges under. Place wraps on a jelly-roll pan.
5. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until wraps are thoroughly heated.
Note: To make ahead, prepare wraps as directed through Step 4. Store in refrigerator overnight. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Go to Full Version of