Tex-Mex Beef Burgers
Tex-Mex Beef Burgers deliver south-of-the-border flavor to the dinner table with the addition of pepper jack cheese and pickled peppers.
Yield: Makes 4 burgers (serving size: 1 tex-mex beef burger)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 394
- Fat: 14.7g
- Saturated fat: 6.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 42g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 463mg
- Calcium: 219mg
- 1 recipe Beef Burgers
- 4 (3/4-oz) slices pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup store-bought sliced, pickled peppers
- 4 (1.6-oz) sesame seed buns, toasted
- 1. Form sirloin into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are 160° inside for medium (5-6 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note