Tex-Mex Beef-and-Beans Chopped Salad
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup refrigerated salsa
- 1 (22-oz.) package romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 6 ounces pepper Jack cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1 cup diced jicama
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 3/4 pound barbecued beef brisket (without sauce), chopped and warmed*
- 1. Stir together 3/4 cup Ranch dressing and salsa.
- 2. Toss together romaine and next 7 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing mixture, and top with brisket. Serve immediately.
- *Grilled flank steak, chopped, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes