This recipe was very good! My whole family loved it, and it was very easy. I will definitely be making it again.
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy portabella mushroom cooking sauce
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken or cubed cooked turkey
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Progresso® Italian style panko bread crumbs
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package; set aside.
- 3. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook onion in oil 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until almost tender. Stir in Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 4. Stir in cooking sauce and half-and-half; heat to boiling. Carefully stir in chicken and spaghetti. Pour mixture into baking dish. Cover with foil; bake 20 minutes. In small bowl, mix cheese and bread crumbs; sprinkle over pasta mixture. Bake uncovered 10 minutes longer or until bubbly around edges and center is hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tetrazzini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes