- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy portabella mushroom cooking sauce
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken or cubed cooked turkey
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Progresso® Italian style panko bread crumbs
How to Make It
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package; set aside.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook onion in oil 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until almost tender. Stir in Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in cooking sauce and half-and-half; heat to boiling. Carefully stir in chicken and spaghetti. Pour mixture into baking dish. Cover with foil; bake 20 minutes. In small bowl, mix cheese and bread crumbs; sprinkle over pasta mixture. Bake uncovered 10 minutes longer or until bubbly around edges and center is hot.