Terriyaki chicken (beef or fish)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced ginger or powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds (optional) or 1/2 t sesame oil
- 8 chicken pieces split breasts in 1/2
- Mix marinade in gallon ziploc bag. Seal and squeeze bag to mix ingredients
- Marinade 8 pieces of chicken overnight. Make sure to move around so that all pieces get marinade.
- Grill until done or Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or till done.
- Can garnish with sesame seeds or chopped green onions before serving.
- Can also be used as marinade for 4 steaks.
- Can use for terriyaki shishkebabs also - cut meat in 2 inch pieces before marinading. (Chicken or steak) Soak wooden skewers before using. Grill outside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- For fish, dip in marinade and put some on top before baking or broiling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Terriyaki chicken (beef or fish) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes