Recipe is for skewered chicken and green onion kabobs. I used the sauce mixture and sauted chicken tender bites along with sliced onions. Made a modified version of chicken bowl from Miyabi Jr.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger, grated
- 2 to 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 bunch(es) scallions, white and green parts cut into 1-1/2-inch p
- 1 In a small saucepan, bring soy sauce and sugar to a simmer. Cook 2 min. In a large bowl, stir together soy-sauce mixture, vinegar, ginger, garlic and oil.
- 2 Cut chicken into -inch-thick strips (about 1- inches wide). Reserve 1/3 cup soy-sauce mixture, then add chicken to the remaining mixture and marinate in the fridge for 1 to 2 hrs.
- 3 Heat grill to medium. Discard marinade, then thread 1 or 2 pieces chicken on each skewer accordion-style; thread scallions crosswise onto separate skewers. Oil grill grates and cook kabobs, turning once, until scallions are soft (4 min) and meat is cooked through (8 to 10 min). Brush kabobs with reserved sauce. Makes 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Goodthots and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note