I like my cooking!
Terrific and Flavourful Buttermilk Waffles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cups (7.5 oz)whole wheat flour (2 cups if no flax seed)
- 3 T Flax seed flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 cup dried buttermilk powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1T brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/4 t vanilla extract
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups selzter
- Heat oven to 200F.
- Preheat waffle iron. Set at 4 minutes (up to 5 1/2 with blueberries)
- Whisk: Flour, salt, buttermilk, and baking soda.
- Whisk: yogurt, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and oil then blend in seltzer
- Add wets to dries and mix
- Place waffles on bare rack in oven
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Whirlyball and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Terrific and Flavourful Buttermilk Waffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch