Teriyaki Tilapia with Herb Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) white long grain rice
- 6 ounce(s) talapia (4)
- 1/4 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro fresh
- 1/4 cup(s) mint leaves
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- Cook long grain rice according fo directions. Broil tilapia filets on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, basting occasionally with teriyaki sauce until cooked through, 7-9 mins; break into pieces. In a small bowl toss together cilantro, mint leaves, scallions and lime juice. Serve the rice topped with the fish, herb salad and crushed red pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Teriyaki Tilapia with Herb Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes