- 3 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cold water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated Ginger, or more to taste
- 1 clove(s) Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1) Combine 1 cup water, tamari, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 2) Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup of cold water and add to sauce.
- 3) Stir constantly to allow the sauce to thicken.
- 4) If the sauce is too thick add a little water or tamari to thin.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Babbsie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note