Serve leftover sauce with grilled chicken or pork, or freeze up to 1 month.
This recipe goes with Teriyaki Salmon with Green Tea Butter Sauce
Yield: Makes 3 1/2 cups
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sake
- 1/3 cup mirin (rice wine)
- 1 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl with a wire whisk; add to soy sauce mixture. Return mixture to a boil; boil 2 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments