Very easy to make and tastes wonderful. It has a full flavor and the mushrooms just m,akes it yummier.
Teriyaki Salmon with Mushrooms
Get a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids, the fatty acids that lower the risk of heart disease, from this pan-seared salmon served with a rich mushroom sauce. You can substitute chicken broth for the sherry, if you prefer.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 335
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 14.3g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 37.6g
- Carbohydrate: 9.5g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 346mg
- Calcium: 32mg
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets (about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir to dissolve sugar.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms, and sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Add 1/3 cup sherry mixture to mushrooms. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. Spoon mushroom mixture into a bowl; set aside.
- 3. Heat pan over medium-high heat; add fillets. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned on all sides. Add mushrooms and remaining sherry mixture to pan; cook 2 minutes. Transfer fillets to a serving platter, and top with sauce and mushrooms.
- Serve with: Orange-Ginger Sugar Snaps
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note