Grilled Teriyaki Pork with Mango-Noodle Salad
Grilled Teriyaki Pork with Mango-Noodle Salad is an easy mid-week dish that will also be a nice treat for your family. To pump up the veggies, toss in a handful of spinach, regular or snap peas, or broccoli florets to help round out the meal.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 551
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrate: 64g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Sodium: 1205mg
- 2 8-oz. boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1 small mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1. Combine pork chops, teriyaki sauce and garlic in a ziplock bag; turn several times to coat. Preheat grill to high. Whisk sesame oil, lime juice, scallions, ginger, salt and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- 2. Place rice noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- 3. While noodles are soaking, grill pork chops until cooked through, turning once, about 10 minutes total. Remove pork chops to a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
- 4. Pour dressing over noodles, and toss to coat. Add mango and cucumber, and toss again. Divide noodles among 4 bowls and top with pork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note