- 2 8-oz. boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1 small mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced crosswise
- calories 551
- fat 22 g
- satfat 6 g
- protein 25 g
- carbohydrate 64 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 58 mg
- sodium 1205 mg
How to Make It
Combine pork chops, teriyaki sauce and garlic in a ziplock bag; turn several times to coat. Preheat grill to high. Whisk sesame oil, lime juice, scallions, ginger, salt and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
Place rice noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well, rinse under cold water and drain again.
While noodles are soaking, grill pork chops until cooked through, turning once, about 10 minutes total. Remove pork chops to a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
Pour dressing over noodles, and toss to coat. Add mango and cucumber, and toss again. Divide noodles among 4 bowls and top with pork.