- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork or chicken, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cups package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
How to Make It
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook pork, stirring frequently, until done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and toss with soy sauce; set aside.
Add red pepper and cook until almost tender. Stir in water, Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles and garlic and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 7 minutes.
Return pork to skillet and heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.
Cost per recipe using pork*: $17
Cost per serving*: $54
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.