Teriyaki Meat Loaf
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 large egg
- Hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes
- Stir together marmalade, 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, vinegar, and red pepper. Set aside.
- Combine ground beef, next 6 ingredients, and remaining 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce. Shape into a 4- x 7- inch loaf.
- Bake at 350° in a 9-inch pan or baking dish for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and pour reserved marmalade mixture over meat; bake 8 to 10 more minutes or until done. Serve with hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes, and drizzle with pan juices, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This