- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 large egg
- Hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes
How to Make It
Stir together marmalade, 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, vinegar, and red pepper. Set aside.
Combine ground beef, next 6 ingredients, and remaining 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce. Shape into a 4- x 7- inch loaf.
Bake at 350° in a 9-inch pan or baking dish for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and pour reserved marmalade mixture over meat; bake 8 to 10 more minutes or until done. Serve with hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes, and drizzle with pan juices, if desired.