Teriyaki Glazed Tri tip Serving of 4
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) apple Juice
- 1 pinch(s) black Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) cooking sherry
- 1/8 cup(s) corn Starch
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) Ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Tri Tip Steak
- To prepare/freeze: Place meat in labeled bag.
- Place all other ingredients EXCEPT CORNSTARCH in saucepan. Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Gradually stir in dissolved cornstarch solution until well mixed.
- Continue cooking until thickened. Let cool. Pour over bagged meat.
- To prepare: Thaw, meat will marinate as it thaws. BBQ or broil until desired doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stampinmccomas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Teriyaki Glazed Tri tip Serving of 4 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes