Teriyaki Chicken StirFry
- 3/4 pound(s) chicken thighs trimmed, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup(s) Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
- 1 package(s) frozen asian stirfry vegetable mix Steamed
- 1 cup(s) brown rice (2 cups prepared)
- Place Chicken thighs in a quart size freezer bag, add Teriyaki baste to bag. Freeze (for up to 3 months) or place in refrigerator to marinate at least 30 minutes.
- In large saucepan, brown chicken on medium heat. (If it's too hot the glaze will caramelize and stick!) About 8 minutes each side. Add Steamed vegetables and mix well.
- Serve over brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Teriyaki Chicken StirFry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes