Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) baby carrots
- 1 can(s) chunk pineapple (20oz)
- 1/2 whole(s) large red onion cut in chunks
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 4 chicken breasts or 6 thighs
- 1/2 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Layer vegetables/fruit/garlic first, then add the chicken on top. Drizzle teriyaki sauce over the chicken and add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. We will be serving ours over white rice.
- from crockpotgirls.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CristiP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note