1. Mix teriyaki sauce and ginger. Marinate chicken breasts in mxture for at least an hour.
2. Mix red wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and set aside.
3. Cook pasta according to directions.
4. Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
5. Remove chicken from marinade, saving marinade. Add chicken breasts and cook until done. Remove chicken and add marinade, cooking until boiling to kill bacteria and scraping any browned bits from pan. Set aside.
5. Finely slice chicken. Combine cooked marinade, Parmesan, chicken, pasta, and vinegar mixture. Let sit. Always stir before serving.
Go to full version of